Registration & Courses
We are now accepting Online Registration Inquiries for all grades for students NEW to Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools!
**Please note: If you are an existing family of CTR Catholic please DO NOT sign up for a new School Engage account. Simply login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to add your new student. See below for instructions.
For students not currently with Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools seeking Catholic Education for your son/daughter:
- Mark your calendars and plan to attend our New Inquiries Open House on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. here at Holy Trinity
- Please complete the online Registration Inquiry - link found below
- Once the online Registration Inquiry has been completed we will contact you to discuss what documents we require before an Admission Meeting with one of our Administrators can be scheduled (Admission Meetings will begin AFTER we have had our New Inquiries Open House)
If you have any questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great learning starts at Christ the Redeemer Catholic schools where schools focus on early literacy and numeracy in a safe and caring faith-based environment.
Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools offers publically-funded, faith-based education to students from pre-kindergarten to Grade 12.
Room is often available for students of all faiths who desire an authentic Catholic education. Catholic education promotes the spiritual, academic, cultural, physical and social development of all students.
Your best option for a browser is Firefox or Chrome. Please avoid using Internet Explorer
*Please note, if you have any issues with the online process, drop into the school and we will provide you with a computer and walk you through it.
***Existing families DO NOT need to set up new SchoolEngage accounts to register a new child at Kindergarten or any other grade level. Simply ADD your new student to our system using the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Log on to PowerSchool Parent Portal;
- Click on the School Engage icon;
- Click on “Add a Student” and you are on your way to creating a new inquiry.
If you have not yet set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal, please contact your school.